Which Bookie provides honest, independent and straightforward bookmaker reviews written by real people. If you want to find out the truth about an online bookie before you sign up, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to help you choose which bookie is best for you to join.
Top Rated Bookmakers
|Bookie||Welcome Bonus||User Rating||Join|
|SunBETS||Bet £5 Get £10|
Offer is only available once to new customers who sign-up using valid promo code G10. A qualifying bet is a bet of £/€5 (cash) or more placed at minimum single odds of 1/2 (1.5) on any sports market. Non-runners, void or cashed out bets will not count as qualifying bets. For each-way bets, only the win component of the bet will count towards the qualifying requirements. Your free bet cannot be used as a permed accumulator. A maximum £/€ 10 Free Bet will be applied to your account within 48 hours of you placing your qualifying bet. Winnings from free bet excludes stake. Free bet will expire after 30 days if unused. This offer can be used in conjunction with any subsequent offers. Offer can be withdrawn at any time at Sun Bets discretion. Full Promotion T&Cs apply.
★★★★★ ( 6 reviews )
|bet365||New Welcome Bonus|
Click link to see full details and Terms & Conditions relating to the brand new bet365 welcome bonus. 18+ New customers only.
★★★★☆ ( 15 reviews )
|GENTING BET||£25 Risk Free|
First Bet Insurance: A "Qualifying Bet" is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10.00 or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more) on a sports betting event of your choice. Free bets will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your Qualifying Bet settling and expire if not used within 14 days. Free bets must be wagered in full on a selection with odds (or a multiple with combined odds) no greater than 4/1 (5.0). Any returns from a free bet will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake. This offer is only open to new Genting online customers Full T&Cs apply.
★★★★☆ ( 7 reviews )
|Betfair||£100 in Free Bets|
New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs / wagering reqs apply.
★★★★☆ ( 13 reviews )
|Paddy Power||£20 Risk Free|
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €/£20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. 18+|Gamble Aware. T&Cs / wagering reqs apply.
★★★★☆ ( 8 reviews )
|18+ Bonuses shown are for new Customers Only - Ts & Cs Apply|
Bookmaker Reviews & Ratings
Which Bookie reviews and rates the top online bookmakers in a number of categories. Read honest, independent reviews to compare how each bookmaker performs in the areas you care about most.
- Bonus – We rate the bookmaker’s welcome bonus. How generous is their sign up offer? How easy is it to claim? Do you need a promo code?
- Features – Does the bookmaker offer popular features such as cash out, live streaming, mobile betting or best odds guaranteed?
- Service – How good is the bookmaker’s customer service? Is their helpdesk fast and friendly? We put them all through their paces, so we can let you know how they perform.
- Choice Of Markets – Does the bookmaker offer a good choice of markets to bet on?
- Payments – What payment methods does the bookmaker offer, and how fast do they process your withdrawals?
Helping You Decide Which Bookie Is Best
Whatever you like to bet on, whether it be football, horse racing, tennis, golf, greyhounds or in the casino, there is a bookmaker for you. Here at Which Bookie we will help you select the correct one for you with our detailed and impartial bookmaker reviews.
There a lot of advantages when setting up a new online betting account. Whether it is your first or even an additional on-line bookmaker, some of the benefits you can get are listed below. Our detailed reviews will tell you which bookies offer these important features.
- The convenience of being able to bet online or via your mobile whenever and wherever you like.
- The chance to get more competitive odds. You can get better odds online than in your high-street bookie, and even compare different on-line bookies.
- When signing up to a new bookie you can take advantage of welcome/sign-up bonuses. These include free bets, enhanced odds and deposit matching offers.
- Each bookie has there own unique betting features and exclusive promotions which are only available on-line.
- The number of betting markets available to cater for everyone’s needs, whether that is sports, casino or slots.
If you are in a hurry to claim your sign-up bonus, you can click any of the quick links in the right hand side-bar to claim them instantly.
If you have the time, we would advise you to read our bookmaker reviews carefully. We have all the information you need to come to an informed decision. Use the ratings to decide which bookie is best for you, and make sure that you are aware of any terms and conditions before signing up.
If you have any comments about your experience with any of the bookmakers we review, we encourage you to share them with other users using the forms provided.
Important Note Regarding Terms & Conditions
If you are claiming a sign up bonus from any bookmaker, you should be made aware of the terms and conditions of the offer. These might include important information such as minimum deposit, wagering requirements or country restrictions. Which Bookie displays the key terms for every offer in accordance with ASA regulations. Where space is limited, you can click the expand button to reveal these terms. An example would look like this: Terms
This allows you to see the most important information quickly. The full list of terms are always available after clicking the applicable offer link, and can be read in full before you decide whether you want to sign up with the bookmaker.