You probably already know that Coral are one of the biggest high-street and online bookmakers out there. But why sign up to Coral?
Well if you read the Coral reviews, you’ll probably conclude that you don’t want to join. They do have some features that sound attractive, which we’ll describe in this article. But if they’re backed by poor service and problems withdrawing your winnings, then they’re no use.
Before you join any online bookmaker, you should always read user reviews to see how they treat other customers. That’s how you can tell a good bookie from a rogue one.
Coral do have a free bet sign up offer available on their website, but because of their poor ratings we do not list it on our recommended sign up offers page. As you would expect from one of the biggest bookies on the market the Coral website is both pleasing on the eye, and easy to use. It’s also packed with features, some of which are detailed below. There are all the usual sports betting markets available such as football, horse racing, golf, rugby and tennis. You can also find many more niche betting markets such as UFC, Gaelic football and Athletics to mention just a few.
If sports betting is not your thing then don’t worry. Coral also has all the top casino games such as Roulette and Blackjack in all of its forms, and Poker. They also have all the biggest and latest slot games including Incredible Hulk, Gladiator and Iron Man.
Coral In-Play Experience
New to Coral is the In-Play Experience. Many of the aforementioned markets are available with in-play betting so you can bet as the action is happening. The current in-play markets are displayed on the homepage. However, if you want to view the upcoming in-play events you can just click on the “In-Play” menu option. You also have the option to customize your in-play betting screen by dragging and dropping in up to 8 events at one time. You can bet directly from the new and improved scoreboards. These will save you time searching for the odds and market you want to bet on.
Coral Football Jackpot
One of the newest betting features at Coral is Football Jackpot. You can win £1 million with a £1 stake! To win the jackpot, you need to predict the outcome of 15 matches, and stake a minimum of £1. You can to increase your chances select more than one outcome for each match (win, lose, draw). However, this will obviously cost you more.
To take part in Football jackpot it is relatively simple. Each week there are 15 selected games which you need to select the outcome of by 3pm on Saturday. You can play on-line, via mobile or in your high-street store. You simply fill in the form with your predicted outcomes by using your football knowledge. Alternatively, if you would rather have a coral do the work you can select a lucky dip. If you choose this option, the results will be picked for you.
There are many more special bets and promotions not just related to football. These include Best price Guaranteed for UK and Ireland horse racing. There’s also the option to watch UK and Irish racing live on your computer.
There are applicable terms and conditions to qualify for this offer and these are detailed below.
What are the Coral Signup Offer Terms & Conditions?
- Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening an Online, Mobile or Telephone Coral account in either £/€ currency.
- In order to qualify for your Coral sign up bonus your initial sport bet must be at odds of 1/5 fractional or 1.2 decimal or greater.
- Coral will match your initial sports bet with a free bet token up to a value of £/€20 upon placement of your initial sports bet of £5 (void bets do not count towards qualification).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed within 28 days of account registration.
- Your Coral free bet sign up bonus must be used within 14 days of receipt and be wagered in full in one bet.
- The free bet can be placed on win or each-way bets and can be used on the following bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination
- You can not use your Coral sign up bonus free bet on the following markets Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
- Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Your free bet stake is not included in any returns in the case of a winning bet and is not returned if placed on a void selection.
- This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotions.